PINK IS FOR KALLI! This blog will probably be about baby Kalli for a while so we've decided to change the theme :) You can read about our wedding at http://startingourforever.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Wini's News

Got a call from Wini last night. Well actually, she texted me first, asking if she could call me. I was pretty sure it was about Alex Franco so I called her immediately. Yup, it was about Alex alright -- and it was not good news :( I'm not sure if you remember, but Alex waitlisted us cause he already had 2 confirmed bookings and 1 tentative on our date. At first he didn't even want to waitlist us anymore, but I asked Wini if she could talk to Alex. So he waitlisted us, and promised to reserve us if his tentative backed out.

His tentative confirmed.

Oh well, I guess we weren't meant to have his delicious cake on our wedding. *gloom*

Anyway, Leo and I decided to just have the cake that comes with Juan Carlo's package. We'll just ask them to decorate it to fit our theme. Haaay... I really wanted to get Alex's cake :( Well atleast we are able to save some money.

Or not.

Hehehe, now we're thinking -- or atleast I'm trying to make Leo start thinking -- of getting a chocolate fountain instead. How ARTE am I, right??! Hahaha... But we'll see. Leo doesn't seem to be too open to that suggestion yet, so it's mostly wishful thinking on my part for now :D

Will keep you posted!

3 Comment(s):

At 2:43 PM, Blogger Marj and Carlos said...

Hi! Sayang nga si Alex. Di bale, mag-choco fountain ka na nga lang.

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Aradalwen said...

Hahahaha, kayo ba yung nagconfirm kay Alex? Hehehe...

Oo nga e, sana pumayag si Leo sa chocolate fountain ;)

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Marj and Carlos said...

Last year ko pa nakuha si Alex so hindi ako yung guilty party :-) Good luck na lang sa choco fountain. Yum!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home