PINK IS FOR KALLI! This blog will probably be about baby Kalli for a while so we've decided to change the theme :) You can read about our wedding at http://startingourforever.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Sweet and Talented Baby!

Leo wrote this six years ago when we just started becoming us. I've always carried a copy of this poem in my wallet. Made me smile when I was feeling down and insecure. Hope you enjoy it...

In all things that encompass me
You alone have bewildered this naked soul
And as the lonely sky daunts me
In its cold and lonely embrace
Leaving me lost and vulnerable
Only in the fall of your subtle voice
Visions of peace, of solemnity, once again I hold
Even in chains that provoke me still
You alone have freed me from this desolate state
Once in your caressing hold and comforting smile
Unconquerable, unquestioned, will I face my fate

1 Comment(s):

At 10:53 PM, Blogger Aradalwen said...

Hi Cris! Cute no? :) Proud nga ako e, hehehe. Oo nga no, pwede sa invitation! Tanong ko si Leo kung payag sya. Hiya daw sya e, haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home