PINK IS FOR KALLI! This blog will probably be about baby Kalli for a while so we've decided to change the theme :) You can read about our wedding at http://startingourforever.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 01, 2005

We Got 'em!

Yup, finally we have a band! Just finished talking to DBO's Lunchbox and I'm glad that we've settled on the price and arrangements. We still need to talk about their transporation to Tagaytay on the wedding day, but that discussion can be put aside for now. What's important is that they've committed to be there on our date (at a reasonable price). So now I'm happy :) That's one major line on my to do list that I can finally cross out. Still so many lines left though. Oh well... one at a time...

Tomorrow we are meeting with our ninong, Lito Chua. We've originally scheduled that for today, but moved it to tomorrow afternoon instead so that we wouldn't have to leave the house today. I'll have my workshop tomorrow evening anyway so we'll just schedule the visit before my workshop. I am also planning to meet with my designer tomorrow morning. I still haven't made a decision whether to go medieval with the gown or not. Hopefully tita Vangie can help me decide.

Hmmm, looks like tomorrow's going to be a hectic day. It's a good thing we've already done some R&R yesterday. We went swimming in Laguna in the afternoon and did some party-ing in the evening (til morning, hehehe). Don't have pictures though cause I thought Leo was going to be bringing his camera, and I forgot that he was using his memory card on his phone :( Oh well, you'd just have to take my word that it was fun, hehehe.

Now it's back to preps, and hopefully we'll be able to cross off some more lines in the to-do list. I'll let you know how it goes...

Can't wait to be your wife baby...

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home