PINK IS FOR KALLI! This blog will probably be about baby Kalli for a while so we've decided to change the theme :) You can read about our wedding at http://startingourforever.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 23, 2005

How do I love thee...

(warning: mushy contents... don't read on if you are mush-intolerant, hehehe)

Today I attended another one of my workshops. Now don't ask me what it is, cause I'm not saying. It's just something that I felt I had to do... something that I really wanted to do (hehe, is that vague enough for you?). The schedule of my sessions are mondays, wednesdays and fridays at 7-9:30pm, and these past three weeks that I've been attending it, Leo has been waiting up for me, either in his office - doing unnecessary OT, or at Shangrila - malling aimlessly. For someone who initially didn't want me to register for the workshop, he has really shown so much support and done a lot of sacrificing in terms of time and rest. Since we go to work together in the mornings, he has to wake up very early too so that I'd be in the office early enough for me to be able to get off work in time for my workshop. And if my MWF hectic schedule is not enough, I also have late night meetings every tuesdays and thursdays that I have to take in the office. So from mondays to fridays, Leo drives me in the morning and waits up for me very late at night.

So why am I writing this, you might ask. Why am I telling you about our schedule and all that? It's because this post is not really for you (though you may read it if you want)... It's because I want to say thank you... thank you to my baby who has been so generous with his love... thank you to that special person who has made me feel so blessed to have him in my life. This is for you, love... to let you know I appreciate all your sacrifices for me... that I appreciate you... I love you.

...Let me count the ways...
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
I love thee to the level of everyday's
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
I love thee with a passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints, --- I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life! --- and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death
SHMILY...

2 Comment(s):

At 10:33 PM, Blogger Karen said...

i am soo glad u find him..actually im happy u find each other..i dnt know leo that much but im gald that he is making u happy..and u r getting married..life is beautiful after all!!! :)

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Aradalwen said...

Thanks :) I'm glad I found him too ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home