PINK IS FOR KALLI! This blog will probably be about baby Kalli for a while so we've decided to change the theme :) You can read about our wedding at http://startingourforever.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Happy Anniversary Love!

It's our 7th year anniversary! Imagine that, 7 years. Has it been that long? Sometimes it feels like it was only yesterday when Leo asked me to be his girl, right there inside the karag-karag Philcoa-Lagro jeepney, on my way home from school. How UNromantic can you get, right? Hehehe... but that's just Leo. It's kinda cute actually. I also remember that first time he told me he loved me one early early morning, watching the sunrise from the steps of UP Admin building. O di ba, he can be romantic din? ;) We have so many stories and memories. 7 years. Ika nga sa "Story of Us", there's a history there. And we'll still be building more memories and adding to our story. I'm so excited to spend the rest of my life with Leo. I can't wait to build a family with him. I can't wait to experience life with him, embark on this journey that is new - and yet familiar, because it's him with me. I know it'll be great. We'll be great.

Haaaay... imagine that, 7 years.

I love you baby. Thanks for loving me.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home