PINK IS FOR KALLI! This blog will probably be about baby Kalli for a while so we've decided to change the theme :) You can read about our wedding at http://startingourforever.blogspot.com

Friday, July 21, 2006

Home Sweet Home

I'm back home. I was discharged from the hospital yesterday and the doctors agreed to wait until I deliver my baby before doing the operation on my gallbladder. I'm thankful for that. After my ultrasound last wednesday I thought they were still going to operate since my gallbladder was still distended and the multiple stones they found were moving. But since the walls were not thickened anymore, I guess that meant I was responding to the antibiotics.

So now it's low-fat diet for me. No fried food. Less eggs and meat and more fish and chicken with no skin. No more KFCs, Wendys and McDonalds, unless I'm ordering salad - with less dressing. I never imagined I'd be monitoring my food at age 30. And I'm not even fat or high blood! Now my husband is calling me a weakling :( Darn, but that grates!

Oh well, atleast my baby's safe again. I'm not sure how risky an operation would be for her - though my OB assured me it was ok. Still I'm glad we're not taking the risk.

Thanks to everybody who texted me and prayed and sent fruits and flowers and food. Thanks to Haya, Pia, Lyn, Cleng, Brian, Bernard and Dale for visiting me in the hospital. And thanks to my sister, my mother and my husband for taking care of me while I was there. I really, really appreciate it. I do feel so blessed to have friends and family like you.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home