PINK IS FOR KALLI! This blog will probably be about baby Kalli for a while so we've decided to change the theme :) You can read about our wedding at http://startingourforever.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Milestones!

I feel that I should blog more often - like every other day or even daily. Why? Cause Kalli's growing and learning so quickly and there's just so much to tell!

These past few days she has learned to grab her feet. Of course whatever she grabs she puts in her mouth. Hahaha, pretty soon she'll be sucking on her big toe. It's amazing how flexible babies are! Note to self: Enroll Kalli in gymnastics or ballet before she loses that natural flexibility :D

Kalli had her monthly check-up last saturday. She took 1 immunization shot, and guess what? She did NOT cry at all! I was so proud! My baby was so brave :) But then she had her ears pierced too afterwards. And goodness, she cried SO MUCH then! It broke my heart to see her cry like that. I almost did not let her doctor pierce the other ear! Well it's a good thing I did cause now she looks like a princess :) Problem is now I have a new reason not sleep at night cause I keep worrying that she'll grab her earings and pull it off!

But Kalli reached a milestone that topped off all her other accomplishments for the week.Today (or last night, although Leo and I just saw it this morning) she learned to roll to her tummy. She can turn now! And not just the almost-full-turn-with-arms-trapped-under that she has been practicing before, but the real look-mommy-I-am-even-lifting-my-head turn! Leo and I are so happy and proud :) Of course we took a lot of pictures again, as well as videos. I'll try to upload it this week and post the link here.

Ok, so that's it for now. I actually have more stories to tell, but let's leave that for later - if I get the time. Right now I need to prepare myself and Kalli cause we're going to visit her lola.

Until next post (hopefully with pictures next time)!

Labels:

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home