PINK IS FOR KALLI! This blog will probably be about baby Kalli for a while so we've decided to change the theme :) You can read about our wedding at http://startingourforever.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

On Laughs and Lolas

Ok so I'm trying to post at least one entry a week about Kalli. I want to record her development so that someday she can read about it. That's assuming blogspot will still be around by the time she learns to read. But I'm feeling optimistic. And besides, Kalli may turn out to be a genius and learn to read at the age of 1. That wouldn't be too far away, would it? Why, her grandma swears she can already count 1 2 3 4 5! She's having trouble pronouncing 3 though, hehehe :)

So what's new with our baby? Well, she has learned to laugh. I mean really laugh! Before, she just gives you this big big smile and squeels. Now she does the hahahaha. I tell you, she's learning so much everyday :)

She's also doing something with her lips lately. Like chewing it or playing with her gums. She's so funny when she does that cause she looks likes an old lady chewing her "nganga". We call her lola. Kalli the lola, hehehe.

Ok, so that's it for now. I'm thinking of making a new blog for Kalli where I can post pictures of her and, well, basically all about her. I'll try to do that when I get the time.

Until next post...

Labels:

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home