PINK IS FOR KALLI! This blog will probably be about baby Kalli for a while so we've decided to change the theme :) You can read about our wedding at http://startingourforever.blogspot.com

Monday, November 13, 2006

The Magic of Epidural

Wow, this epidural thing really works! I'm now at 6-7cm and contractions are coming every 2 minutes at 100++ intensity and yet I'm not feeling any pain. It's really great! I don't really feel guilty or think that I've missed out cause I already felt the pain earlier and it was REALLY painful. Now I'm happy to just wait painlessly, blogging and watching tv (yes they have tv here, imagine that :b), for the time when I have to deliver . I hope everything will go smoothly.

Labels:

4 Comment(s):

At 10:42 PM, Blogger Marj and Carlos said...

The miracles of science! Congratulations on the new babe. Pictures!

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Aradalwen said...

Thanks Marj! :)

 
At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your baby. Please post your ratings for Medical City. Are they mother-and-child friendly?

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Aradalwen said...

Yes, I highly recommend Medical City, specially the Lamaze room for birthing. The hospital is clean and new and facilities are great. Hospital staff are friendly. You have the option to room-in your baby 24 hours after delivery if you want to. You can also visit your baby in the nursery anytime to breastfeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home