PINK IS FOR KALLI! This blog will probably be about baby Kalli for a while so we've decided to change the theme :) You can read about our wedding at http://startingourforever.blogspot.com

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Kalli's Playtime

It's the middle of the night and, as usual, Kalli is not letting me sleep. It seems this is her favorite play time - sometime between 11pm-1am. This is the time when she does her kicking and turning and rolling and pulling most vigorously - atleast that's what I'm imagining her to be doing, hehehe. Wish I have my own ultrasound too, just like Tom Cruise. Then again I'm not really sure if a daily dose of ultrasound is 100% safe on the baby.

Anyhoo, Kalli's movements are a lot stronger now - even painful most of the time :( There are times when I'm not even sure if it's really Kalli or if it's actually contractions i'm feeling. Frankly I'm not really sure how contractions feel like. I even have this little fear that I will not be able to recognize when I'm in labor and will end up not getting to the hospital on time. How horrible is that?! Then again, I seem to have a much lower tolerance for pain lately so maybe I'll end up going to the hospital on false labor :( Oh well, better that than the first, right?

Kalli still hasn't finished her playing. Now it's a periodic bumping or pulling, and it's knocking off my breath. It's a little painful and so so so tiring :( Is she pulling her umbilical cord??? Or maybe she's already practicing walking on the uterus walls -- except she's actually stomping and not walking! Hehehe, what a mother endures!

Still, despite the pain, I prefer her to be this active than not active at all. I know she's healthy and strong, and I'm happy and grateful for that. I can't wait to see her!

Just another month to go...

Labels:

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home