PINK IS FOR KALLI! This blog will probably be about baby Kalli for a while so we've decided to change the theme :) You can read about our wedding at http://startingourforever.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I Miss My Hubby

Tonight is the first time that I'm sleeping alone since our wedding. Leo's currently in Malaysia for a conference and will be there until saturday. I miss him already! It's funny how I've spent almost all of my adult life sleeping alone in my room, and now, with just 8 months of marriage, I don't ever want to sleep without Leo anymore. I've become so attached to him, I feel lonely now with him far away. Well I guess it would be worse if I'm staying in Eastwood, all alone. At least right now I'm at my parent's house in my old familiar room. Still, I do miss my hubby...

Well, technically, I'm not sleeping alone now. Kalli's with me, and I must say she's keeping me awake with her very energetic movements. It could get very uncomfortable sometimes, with her kicks getting stronger everyday. And yet it's also comforting to know she's there and healthy. Right now her kicks are telling me not to be lonely that daddy's far away cause she's keeping me company. So I guess I should stop feeling sad, right? :)

Ok, I should try to go to sleep. Kalli has stopped kicking, meaning she's letting mommy sleep now.

Until next post...

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home