PINK IS FOR KALLI! This blog will probably be about baby Kalli for a while so we've decided to change the theme :) You can read about our wedding at http://startingourforever.blogspot.com

Monday, September 11, 2006

The Preggy Look

First of all, I want to tell you that Leo's back, yippee! He arrived last saturday around 3pm and LA drove me to Eastwood to meet him. It was a busy day for us cause it was Leo's 2-year anniversary at work and they were having a banquet at Crown Plaza Hotel that night. Well of course he had to go. And, being the supportive wife, I went with him too. Ok, so maybe it has less to do with being supportive and more with me being so bored at home. I know I am supposed to be on bedrest but I didn't think one night of "partying" could hurt me, especially since it was just a formal event. I mean, how much partying can we actually do at a banquet, right?

So off we went in our formal wears. That was a bit tricky for me cause of course I'm looking like a small elephant now with my potruding tummy. I say small cause I still have 2 months more to grow into the big elephant. Still, I didn't have any formal gowns handy. Obviously I couldn't borrow from anyone I know either. In the end, I had tita Vangie whip me up one.

Here are a couple of pictures of Leo and me at the banquet. My mom's been scolding me for not wearing make-up. I guess I should have worn some, I looked quite washed out :( My eyebags didn't help either.

Can you tell I'm pregnant? :) mommy, daddy and Kalli


Anyhoo, my back ached throughout the night and I was pretty exhausted when we got home. That was a bit annoying cause I didn't really do much except sit down and eat :( Oh well... just another one of those pregnancy quirks.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home