PINK IS FOR KALLI! This blog will probably be about baby Kalli for a while so we've decided to change the theme :) You can read about our wedding at http://startingourforever.blogspot.com

Monday, November 06, 2006

Baby Lotto is Closing Today

At 12 midnight (Manila Time, of course ;>) the Baby Lottery game we introduced earlier will close. If you remember, I said before that we will be accepting entries until I start labor. Well, we went to the doctor this morning for a check-up and, to our surprise, I'm already 1cm! That means that the process of labor has already started! Of course, since this is my first baby, it may still take a week or two before the actual delivery takes place. I'm not feeling any pains yet, thank God for that. But now the waiting game has gotten more intense. The contractions can start anytime now, and my biggest worry is that it will happen during rush hour and I'll end up giving birth in the car, stuck in traffic! I hope it'll start during the night when traffic is smooth and Leo's here at home with me. Honestly I'm not even sure if my hospital bag is already complete. Oh goodness, I can't believe it'll be happening soon! It's a little scary. Ok, maybe a LOT, hehehe. But it's exciting too! And scary. Have I said scary yet? Oh God, I hope it will not be very painful :(

Labels:

2 Comment(s):

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Marj and Carlos said...

Good luck. Try to relax as much as you can since when baby comes, you'll not sleep for the next 18 years or so. Joke. TAke care, Oh BTW, check out my dog's video. NAsa blog ko.

 
At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

18 years of no sleep, hahaha, I hope not! siguro 18 months pwede pa :) Sorry I haven't seen the video yet. Sa pda ako nagbloblog lately since walang fast connection dito sa eastwood :( - iya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home