PINK IS FOR KALLI! This blog will probably be about baby Kalli for a while so we've decided to change the theme :) You can read about our wedding at http://startingourforever.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

New Blog Theme

So Leo doesn't like the new theme. It's too pink, masakit daw sa mata, ahahaha! I'll probably be changing it again soon. For now, it goes well with Kalli's clothes so I'll let it be. And besides, I'm running out of creative ideas on how to prettify this blog.

Anyhoo, I noticed a lot of the hits are from wedding stuff searches so I've decided to copy all the wedding related entries into another blog - for easier browsing. You can view it at http://startingourforever.blogspot.com. Of course this will still be our main blog, and the wedding entries are still here too. It's just that I'll be changing the blog's look once in a while so I thought it'd be nice to have a separate one for the wedding (to keep pictures and stuff). Anyhoo, you can link to that blog too if you like :)

That's it for me for now. Kalli's still hyperactive and I'm finding it hard to stay seated for long.

Until next post!

Labels:

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home