PINK IS FOR KALLI! This blog will probably be about baby Kalli for a while so we've decided to change the theme :) You can read about our wedding at http://startingourforever.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Still Waiting

I'm now on my 38th week and 2nd day of pregnancy, 6 days at 1cm, 6 days of waiting and anticipating and light feeding, and still I haven't given birth! The wait is making me crazy. But you know what the worst is? I just caught the colds 2 days ago and now I 'm feeling so sick and weak :( I'm really worried I might not have enough energy for labor. Plus I'm also afraid Kalli might get sick too :( Add to that, this long wait at 1cm is not at all reassuring. Does it mean I will undergo a long labor? Oh God I hope not! I just pray that baby and I will be fine. 

Labels:

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home