PINK IS FOR KALLI! This blog will probably be about baby Kalli for a while so we've decided to change the theme :) You can read about our wedding at http://startingourforever.blogspot.com

Friday, March 09, 2007

Prettiest Baby

I've got the prettiest baby ever! Hahaha, I'm sure all mothers are saying that. But I really believe Kalli's the prettiest, hehehe. Oh ok ok, I shouldn't compare. All babies are cute.

Nevertheless, Kalli's getting prettier and prettier everyday. Her head's more rounded now, losing it's initial cone shape. Her mouth's so feminine and cute. Her eyes are so charming, especially when she smiles. She takes my breath away! Well ok, so her nose has started flattening since her face started rounding. But I'm still hopeful that it'll grow sharper (is that how we call "matangos" in english?) when she grows older :) And so what if her ears are a little big? Her mommy's got big ears too but she still turned out quite stunning, right? Ahahaha!

I'm really loving this marriage and motherhood thing. Now don't get deceived cause it can be a lot of work, lot of sacrifices, and can be financially challenging. But it completes me somehow. It gives me contentment, but at the same time encourages me to dream more - for me and my family.

I'm really happy right now :)

Labels:

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home