PINK IS FOR KALLI! This blog will probably be about baby Kalli for a while so we've decided to change the theme :) You can read about our wedding at http://startingourforever.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Launching Cagalli's Corner

Kalli's got her very own blog! Now her ninongs and ninangs can read about her without having to read through entries about pretty boring me. Not that I have been blogging about me lately. Come to think of it, I don't think I have blogged about myself for a long time. Hmmm...

Anyhoo, visit Kalli's blog at http://cagalli-corner.blogspot.com. I'll be posting a lot of pictures there too :)

Enjoy!

Labels:

1 Comment(s):

At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I saw in one of your blog postings a reference to "A-Box" ... would it be possible for me to get contact information for this person/company? I am need of some custom boxes, and have been having difficulties finding someone to make them! I hope you can help me out. :)

Thank you!
Crissy

crissy-g@lycos.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home